Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Anna and Andy

This past weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Anna and Andy! This wedding was very special to me because I also photographed both of their senior pictures several years ago! It was so amazing to see them go from high school seniors to Bride and Groom and I was honored to be a part of the celebration! Anna was stunning and laid back as always and Andy and the boys were very typically raucous but a whole lot of fun. We found a great little spot across the street from the church that we were able to run to for an intimate post-wedding photo shoot. It suited them perfectly! Check out a few of my favorites and tell me what you think!!


She was breath taking!





What a gorgeous dress!




Making sure everything was in its place.





I took the exact same picture of her Sister when I shot her wedding several years ago!





Too fun!





Someone put this on the marquis during the ceremony...what a surprise!





So sensual...I love it!





I just love this spot...it worked perfectly!





One of my favorites...looks like we were spying on them!





Adorable! They were so much fun!

No comments: