Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A few that have yet to be seen...

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to post a few of my glamour shots that I have yet to post on here...you all saw Lauren's a while back and here are a few from my first attempt at the genre with Jen and a few from my most recent shoot with Angie. Take a look and leave some comments!



Pretty sure this is my favorite one from Jen's shoot!






She totally looks like Misty May Traenor!!
I love this one...it's simple and sexy.






Toenails...different I know, but I like it!






This one is all about shape and ambiguity.






I love the tilt of this one and how she looks like she just woke up.






I like how her face is in focus and then the photo fades to a blur!






Hand's down my favorite of Angie!
I love everything about this photo!






This one reminds me of a book I once saw where the photographer took photos of celebrities in their beds in the morning. It just looks like she is seeing daylight and can't quite commit to the day yet!





This one is so sensual and definitely a pose I will try to incorporate in the future!







I love it!
She didn't know that I was still photographing!
I told her to relax while I looked at the shots I had so far....awesome trick!





This is just peaceful.
She looks so elegant!

As always feel free to leave comments for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so neat! It is such an original idea. It's like, you know they are nude, but that's just not what it's about. Very classy! Great work!