Thursday, August 21, 2008

Kids are too much fun!

I had a very busy week in Columbus last week, shooting a wedding, family reunion, and portraits! The portrait session was of 5 grandchildren ranging in age from 2-8!! It was so much fun! The kids never wanted to cooperate at the same time...one was always upset...I found it adorable! It made me work harder, but that's what this job is about, right!?! The kids were too cute not to share with you! Here are a few of my favs from the shoot!!

I like this one, I think it emphasizes the matching outfits!



This little girl was scrumptious! Too cute!!




Group shot, no one is looking, but I think that's why I like it!




Playing on the pony! We bribed the younger ones the entire shoot, that when they were finished they could play on the pony!! It worked for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY LORD! Ariana is THE CUTEST little girl I have ever seen! and this picture of her and her brother Kolton is THE BEST!!!!