Friday, August 22, 2008

Kristen and Bobby Hill 08.16.08

So...I shot a wedding last weekend for a couple who I have known for quite some time now. It was a blast! It was honestly one of those weddings where nothing goes wrong and you are kind of just waiting to see what will happen!! But nothing ever did...the weather was perfect, the crowd was fun, and the music was lively! Kristen and Bobby were adorable and you could tell they were a perfect pair! I haven't finished their photos just yet, but I have taken a few of my favorites and played around with them...what do you think??




Todd caught this one, when I was directing them during their formals, I love it!





Another one of Todd's!! Way to go babe!!!




Their kiss!
I really love this one, the angle, the bridesmaids, the crowd taking photos!




Under the veil!
This is not usually one of my favorite poses, but this one turned out very nice!!




The girls kicked off their shoes to dance! I love it!


What do you like/not like....let me know!!

No comments: