Thursday, December 4, 2008

An addition to the genre project.

I had the pleasure of meeting this gentleman last weekend when I photographed him for my genre project. He has elected for me to not use his name and I am respecting that. He was a great candidate...and had a very unique look. I love the diversity he has brought to this project! I love the hat and the wallet chain...etc. Take a look at some of my favorites from this shoot and tell me what you think!

I love the one eye peeking out from the hat.





This one is very ambiguous!




Sexy!




This is like "The Thinker" only cooler and not naked!!




I love this one...it may be my favorite!


This project is moving along...but I still need models!! If you are reading this and are interested...please call me! If you are reading this and you think you may know someone who would be great....have them call me! :) This project is my own genre...classic, simple, elegant, a bit raw, sensual, understated, ambiguous, and unique! It is about strength and femininity and the diversity between sexes. This is one sample, but there are others, scroll down and take a look at Lauren and a few of the other females that I have posted!! I will keep posting the results here as I finish them!!

Hope to hear from you!!!

No comments: