Tuesday, December 23, 2008

More for the Genre Project that has no name!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of working with Amy! She had offered to help me with my current project and she was awesome! We had a great session and were able to try a lot of cool poses and different lighting techniques. This project is definitely coming along quite nicely! I have a lot to shoot after the Holiday's in order to get the project finished by February! I'm very excited about this project....however I can't think of a name! If you have any ideas...please let me know!! It is about the different strengths and differences of men and woman. It is really about ambiguity and the lines and curves of our bodies. If you have an idea...please let me know for real! :)




Take a look at Amy's photos and tell me what you think!!


I love this one!





This photo is so perfect for this project.
It is totally ambiguous...but so beautiful!





Awesome!!!
I love this pose!





She has the most beautiful curve in her back!






Love it! Very Sexy!



As always...feel free to leave some comments!!

Happy Holiday's!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The LEGS...that is a very cool picture! Love it!!!