Friday, January 2, 2009

Annie and Chris ~ 12.27.08

Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Annie and Chris...my newest Mr. and Mrs. What a perfect day! This wedding was actually very unique for me in the sense that I had never met the couple until the day of the wedding! They live in Florida and there was never a convenient time for us to meet in person...but after a few long phone calls and countless emails we really got to know each other, which made for a very fun evening!

Annie was absolutely stunning in her ivory strapless gown and the groom was very handsome in his tux!! These two were so adorable together...truly meant to be. From getting ready at the Renaissance to the last dance at Windows on the River...this day was absolutely perfect! Todd and I wish the best to the new Mr. and Mrs.

Here are a few...okay 10...photos from the wedding! (I couldn't narrow it down any more...there were so many that I like!!) Take a look and leave some comments for Annie and Chris!!




With a Mothers Hands





A Final Look






The Gorgeous Gown






I Do





Sheer Bliss





A Look at the Lights







A Posh Party






A Moment Alone






At the Fountain







A Dance as Husband and Wife

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lindsay, these pictures turned out FABULOUS! Well done!! I love the ones around the fountain and the "posh party" shot turned out great!!
Annie, you redefined exquisite in that dress. Thank you for letting me be a part of an incredible day! Love you!

Patti~Ohio said...

Miss Laura and Annie...and Lindsey!
A mother's hands and the last look...tears are streaming right now! I love these shots...how beautifully captured by L the emotion of these tender moments.
Fabulous day; from start to finish everyone involved and invited felt so welcomed and a part of the day!
Thanks!
Miss Patti H