Sunday, January 18, 2009

We have a name!!

Hey guys!

So...I had a very busy weekend when I was last in Columbus! Three shoots for my project..that, by the way now has a name....Anonymously Famous! Love it? I do!! Here are 6 shots from my first couple shoot! They turned out amazing and completely ambiguous as I was hoping they would!! I love them! The goals was sexy, not skanky and just sensuous. I wanted to depict how different men and women are while at the same time showing the beauty in those differences!

Tell me what you think!!!!!



Love the over the shoulder gaze!






Pretty sure this is my favorite from the shoot...love the sexy smile!






Louis Vuitton called and asked me to take this one!
I wish!!!






I love the quietness of this one.





This one looks as if they are sharing a secret!
Absolutely perfect for this project!





Sexy!! So intimate!


Leave some comments...I love comments! :)

No comments: