Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another couple addition to the project!

Okay guys,

So here is my next addition to this project! Another couple and they were awesome!! I'm getting very very excited about this!! I still have a lot to do, but I know it will be worth it! Two more weeks guys and you will all get to see the finished project!

Take a look at a few of my favorites from this last shoot! This couple was amazing! So lovely to shoot and had a lot of creative ideas! I can't thank them enough! You know who you are...and I can't tell you how much I appreciate your participation in this project!





So awesome! I love the cowboy hat and how you can barely see his face!






She looks totally in control here!






I love the sensuality of this one!






All time favorite to date!!!!!!






Sneaking a kiss behind the hat!




Look for more soon...I have a lot to edit still and a few more shoots still upcoming!!

Please leave some comments! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are soooo amazing with all this!!