Sunday, February 8, 2009

Five Beauties!

I just want to start by telling you all that my friends are by far the most amazing people in the world! Today five of my closest friends met at my Mom's house and together we created the coolest pieces of art that I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of! I had this vision in my head for this project and today....it came to fruition!

Please, scroll down and enjoy!!!


Love the attitude of this one!





Love the back to back!!!






Love it!






I'm lovin' the back pockets!!







BFF love!!






Look at the attitude!






This one is so unique...I love all the angles!






This is PERFECT!! Exactly what I envisioned!







This was a last minute idea that kicked some serious butt!!






I love how you really have to look at this one to see what it is!


Please leave some great comments for my friends and tell them how beautiful they are!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics they are sexy and tasteful at the same time. Amazing job!!!!!