Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Spooktacular HalloWedding!!!

I had the pleasure of spending Halloween with a very special couple! Kelly and Gary tied the knot on 10.31.09! It was such a fun day and I was so excited to spend it with them. The entire group was a blast and was so much fun to photograph! Between the ceremony and reception the bridal party and Todd and I went to Olmsted Falls and took some really fun photos on and around the train tracks and walking through town. The groomsmen even had to stop traffic so we could cross the street! It was hilarious!! When we wrapped up the bridal party pics and headed back to the reception, the bridal party awaiting their intro in a side room, where they choreographed their entrances...too fun!! Guests at the reception had fun with the Halloween scene by dressing in costumes! There were a lot of really funny ideas...like a group of Troll Dolls!! It was great!! I had such a fantastic time spending the day with this amazing couple!

Check out the photos below and tell me what you think!!

Wind-blown!






They were cracking up the majority of the time!






I told the guys that the girls were beating them at being fun....this is what I got!!






Sneaking a kiss!






I told you...always cracking up...I love it!






I love this one! It is such a contrast!






Get it girls!!






The brides shoes and her very sentimental earrings!






I love this shot...the font of the invitation was so cool!





Absolute favorite! We were on the train tracks when they spotted headlights!
We ran off the tracks and had them stand in front of the train...I told them they had to be very still for this to work...they did an amazing job and it created a fantastic photo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love them!! cant wait to see the rest!!! kelly