Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun shoot at the park!

This past weekend my husband and I were in Columbus and I had a photo shoot scheduled with one of my favorite little ones...Amanda! We were supposed to go out Saturday morning but the weather was terrible and we opted to wait until Sunday to see if the skies would clear...and boy did they ever...it was gorgeous outside. So we headed out to my favorite park in Reynoldsburg and played around and managed to get some really genuine smiles. Amanda was the flower girl in my wedding and is now eight years old and absolutely adorable! I think I'm biased because I know and love her but these photos were too cute not to share!



This one is a classic but I thought it was too cute not to share!





For this shot I told her to wait on the steps and that I had to test the light, meanwhile we were talking and laughing and I managed to get this genuine smile out of her!





I love the angle of this one!






I think this one looks like a fairy tale, I again told her that I was testing the light, only this time I wasn't talking to her, just walking around "testing the light" She must have heard something but her face is priceless!





Who knew that hugging a tree could look this adorable!






I thought her back pockets on her jeans were adorable, so I had to get a close up!







These two are my favorites of the shoot! I love how natural she looks and how incredibly adorable her smile is!! I think the stairs added an interesting dynamic to the background.



Let me know what you guys think! Am I biased or is she just adorable? Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the personality you captured on the stairs, love the tree hugging and love the one that has that cool angle. Looked like a really fun shoot. Pictures are GREAT.

Dena said...

Your right, she's adorable. That pout is totally amanda.