Thursday, May 8, 2008

Spring Cleaning of Sorts.

I have spent today doing a sort of spring cleaning of my photos! As I am trying to expand my website and the depth of my work that is displayed there, I have gone back to weddings I shot nearly 4 years ago and spent some time with post-process. When I shot these weddings, I was just starting out and I didn't have the software that I do now, so I wanted to take a few of my favorites that I knew had potential and re-work them a little! Here are the results!


The bubbles in this are amazing, the crowd really did a great job getting them going before the bride and groom came outside!





I'm absolutely in love with this one! To me it really demonstrates what marriage is truly about. I love how dramatic it is and how the only thing that you can see is the couple and the cross.





To me, this ceremony shot captures a lot of different emotions; the priest blessing the couple, the couple joining hands in a new unity and their family and friends on-looking with love and support.





This was from one of the first few weddings I photographed and with some additional post-process I was able to capture a nice silhouette of the bride getting ready.





Cracks me up! This groomsman was so excited about catching the garter, I'm glad I captured his true expression!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.