Friday, April 25, 2008

Sunset on Lake Erie

The other evening my husband and I decided that we would pack up our gear and head out to the Lake for the sunset and see what we could capture. We went to this little park that is right on the Lake and about 5 minutes from our house. Todd and I had never seen a sunset on Lake Erie, at least in this area so we had no idea what we were in for. It was pretty gorgeous! Not quite as dramatic as many more exotic places, but we were on Lake Erie, we weren't expecting that much! :) Here are a few of my favorites!


This is the first photo I snapped of the night, I love how the Sun is just peaking out of the clouds and sending rays down towards the Earth!





This is another one of my shots...I thought it was pretty intense and captivating!





This is one of Todds, I played around with it in Lightroom and I thought the result was peaceful and enjoyable, so I thought I'd share it too!






Obviously I didn't take this one! Todd snapped me when I was playing in the sand! I was drawing a heart with a stick, totally cliché, I know!

1 comment:

Todd Tedder said...

Nice shots! It was very relaxing watching the sunset on the beach with you. :)