Thursday, May 29, 2008

Manukin/Baran Wedding 05.24.08

This past weekend was a bit chaotic for us! We shot a wedding Friday night in Columbus, then drove to St. Clairsville to shoot a wedding all day Saturday. Busy busy! But it was so much fun and well worth the chaos. I haven't quite finished editing all of the photos from either wedding but here are some of my favorites from Saturday's events.


The bride and groom drove off on a Harley! They were so much fun!





This was my first attempt at shooting the "jumping shot"...I think they turned out good! The whole bridal party was so full of energy. Check out the groomsman all the way to the left and the Maid of Honor, to the right of the bride, talk about getting some air!!!







I wasn't sure about this one, it may be a little dark, but I think it is quiet and romantic.






I told the couple to just walk together until I told them to stop, they were so adorable and kept looking at each other and smiling.







This one was taken just as you would enter a long tunnel. I think the black and white edit makes the photo just about them and not their background, which makes this shot even more dynamic.







I love this one, it is one of my favorites. The tunnel behind them is so dramatic and historic, which demonstrates the bond of their unity.






Silhouette of the kiss! I love how they are both in white, if the groom was in a tradition tux, this shot would not be nearly as effective.



Please feel free to leave your comments!
I appreciate hearing back from you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The black and white photos are wonderful! The ones in front of the tunnel are amazing!