Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Blog

Hey guys!

This is my first official blog! I have been reading a lot about blogging lately and thought that it would be something that could be quite advantageous, so here I am. For some of you who may not know, I recently quit my full time job as a pharmacy technician to pursue my passion for photography full time! What an exciting time!! My husband, Todd and I just moved to Northeast Ohio to the suburb of Westlake, so I will now be working out of Columbus and Cleveland. I plan on traveling back and forth as necessary, not that I mind being able to see my family whenever I have a Columbus job...so all you Columbus Brides-to-be...please keep calling me!! (My family and friends really appreciate it!)

I have a couple of shots that I want to get some feedback on and will post them soon, so please keep reading!!

Thank you for all of you support,
Lindsay Tedder
Photography by L

No comments: