Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Motivation with Lack of Sleep!

How does one get motivated to do anything productive when they had an awful night's sleep? Good question and one that I have been wrestling with for an hour and a half!

I'm enjoying my new life here in Cleveland (Westlake). I'm enjoying that when people ask me "so what do you do?" I can simply say "I'm a photographer", not "well...I'm a pharmacy technician but I'm also a photographer on the side"!! I love it!

I'm in the process of organizing my whole world to get ready for this business! I've spent hours designing and ordering new business cards and logos and return address labels and sticky notes. I have ordered new things such as car magnets to try and drum up business in as many ways possible! There are still some other things that I have to take care of, but I'm able to do that now that I don't have a place to be Monday-Friday from 8-5!! Ya know?

It's scary, this whole thing, going out to a strange place where everything is different; new city, no day job, new career, new neighbors (which are much friendlier than the previous neighbors), new friends (not as wonderful as my C-Bus girls!), new stores, new restaurants, new places to photograph! Crazy but awesome!

Yesterday the motto was Carpe Diem, and today I'm still feeling that!!

No comments: