Sunday, April 20, 2008

Old photo turned new again!

I just have to share something amazing that happened yesterday! My husband and I were working on updating my website and adding some new and old photos to the galleries, when I decided to return to some photos that were taken at a wedding I shot over 3 years ago! Back then I was pretty much an amateur, I didn't have the best software for post-processing and all of my photos just kind of fell flat compared to my most recent work. So in an attempt to show a broader spectrum of my abilities to potential clients I went back to this wedding set and tried to re-work them in Lightroom! Here is the end result:



I was floored! I couldn't believe the difference! This photo was originally just a flat black and white...I thought that it was a cool photo even then because it is actually her reflection in a mirror and the bride has such a gorgeous profile, but now...I'm blown away! What do you guys think? I'm definitely going to have to contact the bride and send her this new photo!

Thanks for reading!!
Lindsay

No comments: