Saturday, April 19, 2008

Steve and Melissa Goldston

Hey all,

I know I just posted my first blog about 20 minutes ago, but I'm already kind of addicted and wanted to share some photos from a wedding I shot on April 6th. I would appreciate your comments and critiques!

Here is a little background on the couple...they are so cute together and were very easy going on the big day, with little to no drama, which is always what a photographer likes! But the cutest thing is that they met at my wedding! They were both guest's at my wedding and sat at the same table and as they say, the rest is history! I felt so honored that they wanted me to photograph their special day!

So here they are, tell me what you think!

This is Melissa before the ceremony in the ballroom, shot from the balcony where she tossed her bouquet.



The happy couple, minutes after they said "I DO"



The cake! One of my all time favs!



This was one of my favorites! We went outside of the hotel and I made everyone in the background go inside the hotel for a moment so I could capture the two of them in front of the historic land mark of the Southern Theater!



Her rings, the Bible open to I Corinthians 13 (which was read during their ceremony), and a shadow of a heart made from her rings...that about sums it up!



During their first dance the DJ lighting was shooting out rays of different colored light and it made for such a unique shot!



The groom is Jewish so during the traditional Jewish dancing, they threw the bride in the middle and she was having a blast!


Let me know what you guys think!!

3 comments:

Makeup By MelissaRoshan said...

Wow! I love that shot with the rings on the bible. It is so beautiful, and spiritual. Yes, they are wonderful. You have a great spirit as well Lindsay. It was a pleasure to meet you xoxo, Mel

Todd Tedder said...

I love this entire set! I'm so glad I am finally shooting weddings with you. It's a lot of work, but I will gladly and honorably be backup to a photographer like you!

Anonymous said...

They are all so creative. I love the shot looking down on the bride. The rings on the bible is amazing! The Souther Theater shot and those in the ball room should be used by them to advertise; they are great...really great.